At The Botanist, we take pride in serving as your guide to the incredible properties of cannabis and its role in your health and wellness.
The well-being of our patients, customers, and employees are our highest priority.
The Botanist locations remain open and we have implemented proactive steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, also known as coronavirus. Everything we are doing follows the recommended guidelines of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and our state’s Departments of Health.
The following are just some of the measures that we asked our dispensaries to implement:
- Clean and disinfect all frequently touched, common area surfaces on a daily basis.
- Circulate protocols to all of our employees to help ensure their personal hygiene habits inside and outside our dispensaries are in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Instruct our employees to remain home should they show any symptoms of COVID-19 or if they have been in close proximity to anyone that has been diagnosed with the virus.
- Halt all business travel for our employees.
- Communicate immediately any changes to our hours of operation, methods of ordering and obtaining products or anything else that may impact how our customers and patients get the products and services they need from The Botanist.
As always, our goal is to ensure that our dispensaries are a safe place for both body and mind. We are committed to being mindful and focused on keeping each other safe during this challenging period.
Please reach out to [email protected]